Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ghost Footprints


Boo-tastic idea for feet of all sizes and shapes!

I planned this craft for my toddler, but my first grader wanted to do it this year as well.

For this craft you will need:
  • Black construction paper
  • White paint (washable is best)
  • Black permanent marker
  • An adorable foot :)
Simply paint the bottom of your child's foot and press (or have them press) down on the paper. Be sure to lift your child's foot straight up so his or her ghost won't smudge.

When the paint is dry, add your ghostly face. And don't forget to put your child's name and date on the paper. You will thank me for that reminder later! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I just love simple toddler craft ideas! And I completely agree about putting the name and date! Little ghosts grow quickly! ;)

    ReplyDelete