Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Finger Plays & Songs

Toddler, Pre-K, K

Have fun with your child by acting out these fun finger plays, or singing these very cute (and silly) songs with them.

Kids love to hear songs and to watch the movements that go along with them!


Five Little Pumpkins

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate
The first one said, "Oh, my it's getting late."
The second one said, "There are witches in the air".
The third one said, "But we don't care!"
The fourth one said, "Let's run and run and run".
The fifth one said, "I'm ready for some fun!"
Wooooo, went the wind
And out went the light
And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight!


Pumpkin song

( sung to "I'm a Little Teapot")

I'm a little pumpkin Orange and round. Here is my stem, There is the ground. When I get all cut up, Don't you shout! Just open me up And scoop me out!


Mr. Pumpkin

(sung to "Where is Thumbkin?")

Mr. Pumpkin, Mr. Pumpkin, Round and fat. Round and fat. Harvesttime is coming. Harvesttime is coming. Yum, yum, yum. That is that!


Pumpkin, Pumpkin

Pumpkin, pumpkin,
Sitting on the wall, (Sit on floor.)
Pumpkin, pumpkin,
Tip and fall. (Fall to one side.)

Pumpkin, pumpkin,
Rolling down the street, (Roll on floor.)
Pumpkin, pumpkin,
Trick-or-treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment