Friday, February 11, 2011

I Love "Ewe"

Toddler, Pre-K, K


This was such a darling idea! And boy friendly too! Plus, mommy is missing her Strasburg Ram home so much--it fit in perfectly.

Now, my toddler was too young to make this by himself, and I am all for printable as a base. So, I found a site that let me use a clip art image of a sheep and add my own text! how cool is that.

To make this craft you will need:
  • Printable
  • Crayons/markers
  • Cotton Balls
  • White glue (do not try to use glue stick!)
I had my toddler color his page first, and then we added the glue (he helped--a lot!). I started with whole cotton balls, but quickly realized they were too big. So, I pulled the cotton apart in sections and it came out just as cute and fleecy.

Click to enlarge the printable and save or print or however you best do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment